Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 December 2007

Getting Better

This week has been at lot better, food seems to arrive at most of the right moments, AND it is not leaving me as quick as it was!
Had another trip to that pusher chap , who keeps injecting me. But it turned out i had got it wrong! He is a vet you see, and that is the sort of thing they do?
it also turned out the Vet chap was a sale Sharks fan (was that because he spotted my blanket?)
well must go , got lots to explore and shake the living daylights out of the little teddy bear.
Whisky

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Poor Whisky knowing one of your parents like I do I can sympathise with your situation. If I were you I'd pour another drink and go back to shaking your teddy. When your big enough you can replace the teddy with his leg!