Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Would you do this to a Dog?


My greatest joy is getting down and getting dirty(it does help when you are as low to the ground as I am) I can quite recommend duck Poo as an interesting scent!
Anyway after acquiring some really good smells from a water Park trip a surprise awaited me on my return home.
Now one thing to say is I have never been allowed to go upstairs in the house (but I did admit to being curious as to what was up there? Well not any more!
I was carried up to a white tiled room and dumped a a pool of disgusting soapy water- all those well acquired smells replaced by shampoo!
I was washed and dried, it took me all afternoon to get over the shock!
so it looks like I will have to search out some new poo with a view to phew(and not shampoo)!!!!