Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 January 2008

It's a Dog's Life


What has been happening to the world just recently? All this wet stuff that comes out of the sky and covers the ground too is getting my nether regions very wet when I go out!

I decided to go on a "go slow" and refuse to move BUT then suffered the indignity of being taken for a drag in the park- is there no end to this torment?

One other interesting thing to note I get to explore the space in the garden by the back door and guess what- if I get caught short and have not time to make it to my newspaper in the house- I get free food (and the large ones get very excited)

Talk about money for old rope (well Poo actually!)

The latest picture shows me after being out for a drag round the park!

I tell you, it's a dog's life!

No comments: