Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Out into the Big World



Well I finally made it out into the big world. I took the humans with me for a scamper round a large park at the end of the road.

That was an experience and a half!

Firstly I encountered a grey hound it had legs up to the sky; that , plus the fact it was off so fast I couldn't sniff anything.

This embarrassment continued with a pair of Alsatians who gave me a right sniffing- but I only managed an ankle sniff back!

Before I knew what was happening a huge black Labrador gave me the once over -then he was off at top speed- talk about nothing to sniff at.
Still I managed once round the park, then a second trip round when the Grandchildren arrived (at least I can LEAD them astray) That is a Doggy Joke!

Slept under His chair for most of the evening, I was rathered tired -not sure why?

No comments: